Best Multivitamins in Pakistan to Control Hair Fall
Every woman wishes for long, thick, and healthy hair. Unfortunately, with hair, this is not always the case. Hair brittleness, dullness, dryness, and oiliness are all possibilities. Then we have no choice but to take extra precautions! Using high-quality haircare products is not enough to control hair fall issues. Because these items can improve the appearance of hair from the outside only. The only way to improve the quality of our hair is to nourish them from within. In this article, we will help you know the best ways to provide better nourishment to your hair.
But, before jumping to the ways of controlling hair fall issues, first, know why this issue is so prevalent, what are the causes, what types of hair fall people suffer from, and then how to manage hair loss problems.
Why Does Excessive Hair Fall Occur?
Similar to leaves, our hair goes through a cycle that starts with active growth, progresses to maturation, and ends with shedding. Anagen is the active growth phase of hair; the hair cells divide rapidly at this stage and hair grows about 1 cm after every month. Then comes the Catagen stage which is the short and temporary phase in which hair follicles stop growing, and the outer root sheaths become shrink and regress as well. Catagen is followed by Telogen, the resting phase of hair growth that lasts for almost three months where weak and thin hair are shed off.
What are the Causes of Hair Fall?
Hair fall is a common problem among men and women nowadays, there are different reasons for hair fall such as:
1. Family History
A hereditary condition can cause hair loss with aging. And the most common genetic type of hair loss is androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness. This condition is characterized by the progressive terminal hair loss on the scalp among men and women at any time after puberty.
2. Hormonal Changes and Medical Conditions
Several conditions, including hormonal changes caused by pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid problems, can result in temporary or permanent hair loss.
3. Excessive Use of Medicines
Certain drugs, such as those used to treat cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout, and high blood pressure, can cause hair loss by interfering with the normal cycle of scalp hair growth and may also cause hormonal changes.
4. Radiation Therapy
The hair fall issue is one of the most known effects of radiation therapy on the head. The chemicals present in the radiation damage the hair follicles and cause hair loss.
5. Hair Treatments
Excessive hair treatments, and hairstyling such as ponytails can pull your hair tightly and cause hair loss in patches.
Different Types of Hair Fall:
1. Androgenetic Alopecia
Androgenetic alopecia is a genetically determined disorder caused by an over-response of androgens. It is a common type of hair loss that occurs both in men and women. In men, it is also known as male-pattern baldness. It usually happens gradually in predictable patterns where men experience bald spots and women experience thinning hair along the crown of the scalp.
2. Alopecia Areata
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder that causes hair to fall out, often in clumps. Everyone experiences varying degrees of this type of hair loss. Some people only lose it in a few places. Others suffer from significant losses such as patches or a full pattern of baldness on different sites on the head. Hair can grow back but then fall out again.
3. Anagen Effluvium
Non-scarring alopecia called anagen effluvium frequently occurs as a result of medical treatment such as chemotherapy. The affected hair in this condition experience a toxic or inflammatory stimulus, which causes the hair to fracture.
How To Reduce Hair Fall?
1. Nutrient-Rich Foods
One of the best ways is to eat more fruits and vegetables because they are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals naturally. Most people take these bright-colored foods for guaranteed and consume them less frequently ultimately getting the least benefits from them. Fruits and vegetables are the richest sources of antioxidants too, which function to reduce oxidative stress in the body. Before you reach the edge of the brittleness of hair and eventually alopecia, it is great to take these foods in enough amounts on daily basis.
2. Use of Multivitamins
The second way is to consume the best quality multivitamin to control hair fall. After fruits and vegetables, multivitamins are the richest source of vitamins and minerals with the recommended daily requirements.
Best Multivitamins to Reduce Hair:
• Nutrifactor’s Maxzoom is a dietary supplement that contains 21 essential nutrients, vitamins & minerals that play important roles in growth, strength, and the healthy appearance of hair
• It contains essential vitamins such as vitamins A, C, E, and B-Complex that act as strong antioxidants and help reduce hair fall issues
• Maxzoom contains essential minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Selenium; these are important cofactors for the proper functioning of enzymes that are involved in different body processes as well as give benefits to the scalp and hairline
• Maxzoom also has MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) which plays a key role in optimal hair growth
• Nutrifactor’s Dermazon is a blend of 24 vital vitamins and minerals which are very effective and supportive for hair, skin, and nail health
• It contains B vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, and E which not only help in enzymatic actions, boosting energy & immunity but also in collagen formation, stronger bones, and better hair growth
• Biotin’s rich amount supports healthy hair growth and reduces hair fall while supporting healthier follicle cells formation
• Dermazon also contains essential minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium, and Manganese which are important cofactors for enzymatic actions and in reducing hair fall issues
3. Nutin and Biotin Plus
Although Nutrifactor’s Nutin and Biotin Plus are not multivitamins, they contain a healthy amount of biotin and folic acid (Biotin Plus) which are the most essential nutrients to reduce hair fall as well as to support healthy hair growth.
If you’re suffering from hair fall issues and frequently experience hair loss problems, consume the best multivitamins to help reduce hair fall. These can help improve hair growth, and hair strength as well as give a lustrous appearance to your hair.