Biotin Plus Gummies
- Supports a healthy and moisturized skin.
- Helps in better growth of hair and nails.
- Supports healthy metabolism and immune system.
- Helps in boosting energy.
Offers & Discount
- Biotin Plus gummy is a tasteful and effective way to help fulfill the vitamins need to support beautiful hair, glowing skin and healthy nails.
- These delicious fruity-flavor gummies contain Biotin and Vitamin C to help restore hair health by reducing split ends and thinness of hair as well as support radiant skin and strong nails.
- Biotin assists in the synthesis of Keratin; which is an important protein for hair and nail growth. It also plays an important role in boosting the body’s energy by regulating the metabolism of fats and amino acids.
- Vitamin C present in Biotin Plus, is a key nutrient in the production of collagen; a major building block protein found in connective tissues, including skin. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C also helps provide protection to cells from oxidative stress.
Chew 1-2 gummies daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to use?
For adults, chew 1-2 gummies daily as a dietary supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What are the symptoms of Biotin deficiency?
Biotin deficiency isn’t as common as other deficiencies. If it occurs, following symptoms may develop:
- Red rashes on the skin, especially on the face
- Dry or scaly skin
- Dry eyes
- Brittle hair
- Hair loss
- Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping
- Cracking in the corners of the mouth
Why should I take vitamin gummies?
Taking multiple dietary supplements every day in the form of capsule or tablet can be inconvenient, especially to people who have problem swallowing capsules or tablets. Gummies can make that task easier and tastier with the same health benefits.
Does it contain sugar?
Yes, Nutrifactor’s Biotin Plus gummy contains sugar.
What should I know before taking Biotin Plus gummy?
Before using Biotin Plus, talk to your healthcare provider if you have kidney disease, had stomach surgery or smoke. You should not use this product if you are allergic to Biotin or Vitamin C.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Biotin Plus gummy is a dietary supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
What happens if I overdose?
Since Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin, an overdose is unlikely to occur.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for next scheduled dose. Do not use extra biotin to make up the missed dose.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Biotin Plus gummy?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Biotin Plus gummy. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Biotin Plus Gummy?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.