Limited Time Discount For Online Customers Only
- Plays role in maintaining skin health.
- Helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Provides antioxidant support.
- Helps to regenerate other vital antioxidants.
- Nutrifactor’s Glutazon is a food supplement containing Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant which plays a vital role in maintaining cellular health by neutralizing free radicals. It also helps to maintain the antioxidant activity of Vitamin C & E.
- Glutathione is a small peptide molecule produced by every cell of the body, with especially high levels in the liver. It is very significant in detoxifying the body from toxins. Glutazon helps to replenish glutathione levels in the body which had been decreased by age or a state of oxidative stress.
- It supports healthy immune system and also helps to regenerate Vitamin C and E levels by converting these into their reduced antioxidant form, which ultimately makes the skin look healthier and younger.
Only for adults, take 1 capsule daily as a food supplement with water, preferably before the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
How to take it?
Take 1 capsule daily as a food supplement with water, preferably before the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed from daily recommended dose.
Who can take it?
It is suitable for adults and elderly people to use.
Why do people take Nutrifactor’s Glutazon supplement?
Nutrifactor’s Glutazon is a food supplement with a powerful antioxidant Glutathione, which helps to reduce oxidative stress, detoxify the body and maintain health of skin cells to give a younger and healthy complexion. It also helps to improve the body’s immune system.
What are the effects of low Glutathione levels?
Glutathione deficiency leads to an increase in oxidative stress, accumulation of toxins and heavy metals. The ability to detoxify the toxins and heavy metals from the body also reduces which can cause skin issues and premature aging.
Is Nutrifactor’s Glutazon a prescription medicine?
No, it’s not a medicine. Nutrifactor’s Glutazon is a food supplement.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 3-6 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Glutazon?
No side effects of Nutrifactor’s Glutazon have been reported yet. Kindly do not exceed from the recommended daily dose.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Glutazon?
Nutrifactor’s Glutazon is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.