- Supports the hormonal balance in body.
- Helps to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to relieve menstrual discomfort.
- Helps in reducing acne and maintaining skin hydration.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health.
- Helps to minimize the symptoms of PCOS and PMS.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Femrose 500 is a specialized softgel made of a halal gelatin shell, filled with Evening Primrose Oil. It is a natural and rich source of omega-6 fatty acids which help to regulate hormones and support women’s health.
- Evening Primrose Oil is efficient in reducing menstrual discomfort, acne and inflammation. It also helps to maintain normal skin barrier which keeps skin hydrated.
- GLA (Omega-6 fatty acid) and LA (Omega-6 fatty acid) also play role in reducing inflammation, improving the health of cardiovascular system and strengthening immune system.
Take 2 softgels daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
The Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the seeds of Evening Primrose plant. Evening Primrose is a plant native to North and South America. It also grows throughout Europe and parts of Asia and has yellow flowers. It helps to maintain women’s health by regulating hormonal imbalance and reducing menstrual discomfort.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Femrose 500 softgel?
It may cause mild side effects including upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, and headache in some people.
How to take it?
Take two (2) softgels daily as a dietary supplement preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Who can take Nutrifactor’s Femrose 500 softgel?
Nutrifactor’s Femrose 500 is suitable for adult women with hormonal issues, menstrual pain, and skin issues; dry skin or acne.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Femrose 500?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.