- Supports healthy and radiant skin.
- Assists in stronger hair and healthier scalp.
- Helps to maintain strong and healthy nails.
- Nutrifactor’s Maxzoom is a food supplement containing 21 essential nutrients which play important role in growth, strength and the healthy appearance of hair, nails and skin.
- It contains Vitamin A, C, E and B-Complex which help in reducing skin damage by acting as strong antioxidants. These also help in collagen formation, skin cells growth and bones strength.
- Maxzoom contains essential minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium; these are important cofactors for the action of enzymes involved in body processes as well as give benefits to scalp and hairline.
- Maxzoom also has MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) which plays a key role in optimal hair growth and nails strength.
Take 3 tablets daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Maxzoom?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Maxzoom. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 3 tablets daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
Adults and the elderly can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Maxzoom?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.