- May support the healthy production of breast milk and also helps to promote milk ejection.
- Helps to promote healthy blood glucose level.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Nutrifactor’s Lectamor is a nature’s gift to all nursing mothers around the world.
- An effective combination of Fenugreek seed extract and Blessed Thistle herb extract, which is designed to enhance the breast milk quantity as well as quality by encouraging the natural production of milk in body.
- It facilitates the milk ejection from breast.
- It is a synergistic galactagogue as food, herb, or medication that increases the flow of breast milk, usually by promoting prolactin levels in the body.
- It is most suitable for low milk supply, low milk production, delayed milk let down, painful menstruation, clogged milk ducts and hormonal imbalance.
For women only, Take 2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is the function of the Fenugreek herb?
This herb contains phytoestrogens, which are plant chemicals similar to the female sex hormone estrogens. The key compound, diosgenin, has been shown experimentally to increase milk flow.
What is the function of the Blessed thistle herb?
This herb used for loss of appetite and indigestion; and helps in colds, cough, cancer, fever, bacterial infections, and diarrhea. It is also used as a diuretic for increasing urine output, and for promoting the flow of breast milk in new mothers.
Who can use Lectamor?
Women who are facing low milk supply, low milk production, delay in milk let down, painful menstruation, and clogged milk ducts can use Lectamor.
What are the reasons for low milk supply?
- Inadequate fluid intake
- Anxiety and fatigue
- Use or side effects of some medications
- Physiological problems
- Using birth control pills
- Hormonal or endocrine problems
What is the maximum amount of Lectamor I can take each day?
2 tablets per day should be consumed daily.
How Lectamor regulates milk production and supply?
Estrogen is a female hormone responsible for milk production. Fenugreek seeds contain phytoestrogens that are similar to the female hormone estrogen. Phytoestrogen increases milk production and milk supply.
How to take it?
Take 2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Who should not use Lectamor?
women who are pregnant or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Lectamor?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.