- Supports healthy immune system.
- Helps to provide antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Helps to manage signs of premature aging of skin cells.
- Helps to improve cardiovascular health.
- E-Cell 400 contains Vitamin E, which is an essential vitamin and a vital nutrient, to promote general well-being by providing support to a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin E also helps with antioxidant actions, thus providing a strong defense against free radicals. Moreover, the antioxidant effect of Vitamin E can also help to manage the signs of premature aging.
- Vitamin E present in E-Cell 400 has a better absorption rate, and therefore is more helpful in protecting cellular health, especially heart cells, from the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
Take one (1) softgel daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is the role of Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, and an antioxidant which helps to protect cells, especially the heart cells, from oxidative damage and supports a strong immune system against free radicals.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Who can use this product?
Adults and elderly can use this product.
What are the possible side effects of Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is generally considered safe when taken under the dose of 1500 IU daily. Taking doses higher than 1500 IU, on daily basis, can cause nausea, stomach cramps, headaches, or can harm the fetus when taken during early pregnancy.
What kind of gelatin is used in the shells of E-Cell 400 softgels?
The shells of E-Cell 400 softgels are made of bovine gelatin which is extracted from the bones and skin of halal animals and is safe to consume.
Can I use this product with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise, it is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s E-Cell 400?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is this product registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.