- Helps to support women’s fertility and healthy conception.
- Helps to build nutritional reserves for good reproductive health.
- Helps to regulate hormone levels.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuception consists of 21 essential nutrients, including key vitamins, minerals, and some effective herbs to support women’s good reproductive health.
- This formula is designed to provide fertility support, helps to fill the nutritional deficiencies, and prepare your body for conception. It also helps and contributes to immunity, fetal growth, cell division, and hormonal functions.
- Nuception contains folic acid which helps to increase and maintain maternal folate stores which play an important role in maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Nuception consists of Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin B6, which contribute to the cell division process, regulate hormonal activity, and maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system, respectively.
- It also includes some essential nutrients like Zinc, CoQ10, Inositol, Chaste Berry Extract, and Grape Seed Extract, which are crucial for women's fertility.
Take (1-2) tablets daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s NUCEPTION?
No side effects have been reported yet, by using Nutrifactor’s Nuception. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
It is better to use Nutrifactor’s Nuception as soon as you start planning a baby, preferably start to take Nuception 2-3 months before you want to conceive.
Can I use Nutrifactor’s Nuception if I want to conceive?
Yes, you can take Nutrifactor’s Nuception; it helps in women's fertility.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines. Basically, Nuception is a multivitamin to fill your nutritional gaps and make your body ready to conceive. But it is suggested to consult a healthcare professional before use.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets per day as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
Only adult women can take it.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nuception?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.