- Promotes healthy endocrine functions and male reproductive health.
- May boost libido, stamina and testosterone levels in men.
- Promotes genitourinary functions and supports prostate health.
- Improves sexual satisfaction in men with erectile dysfunction.
- Enhances energy and athletic performance in men.
- Nutrifactor’s Tribulus Terrestris extract is a men’s health formula, Tribulus has been traditionally used for centuries as an aphrodisiac and enhancer of sperm production. Tribulus may increase libido, sperm concentration, and motility in men who have infertility due to low levels of testosterone.
- Recent researches indicate that Tribulus Terrestris extract can support the free radicle defense system of the body and preliminary studies suggested that Tribulus may help to promote healthy endocrine functions by increasing the testosterone levels.
- It may decrease the symptoms and improve the quality of life in men with lower urinary tract infections with or without Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and reduces the associated inflammation.
- Tribulus Terrestris may lower blood sugar levels and prevents an increase in cholesterol levels. Tribulus may reduce symptoms of Angina and help to protect against blood vessel damage.
- It may enhance the athletic activity in men via activation of endogenous testosterone production.
- It may act as a diuretic by increasing urine production. It also possesses anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tribulus may help to relieve pain, strengthen the nervous system, and helps to fight depression.
For adult men, Take 1-2 Capsules daily as a dietary supplement preferably with the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Tribulus terrestris?
Tribulus terrestris is a small leafy plant. It is also known as Puncture vine,caltrop and goat’s head. Both the root and fruit of this plant have been used medicinally in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurveda medicine for centuries.It has a variety of potential effect, like enhancing the libido, stamina, energy, to keep the urinary tract healthy, reducing swelling and blood sugar levels.
How does Tribulus Terrestris Extract work?
Numerous bioactive phytochemicals, such as saponins and flavonoids, have been isolated and identified from Tribulus Terrestris that are responsible alone or in combination for various pharmacological activities such as increase in testosterone levels, stamina, libido and performance in men.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Tribulus Terrestris extract?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Tribulus Terrestris extract Capsules. You will start getting results within a month's use. You can continue until you get your desired results with your doctor's recommendation
Who can take it?
For adults 18 years above.
Is Tribulus Terrestris a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. It’s a dietary supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Tribulus?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) approved and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.