- Supports healthy urogenital tract, bladder and kidneys.
- Helps to maintain the integrity of the bladder.
- Enhances the immune support with additional Vitamin C.
- Possess antibacterial properties against various pathogenic bacteria.
- Nutrifactor’s CRANFLO helps to support the integrity of bladder walls and to promote urinary health in both men and women. It also contains Vitamin C that plays an important role in supporting immune function.
- It also supports a healthy urinary tract by promoting an environment, supportive of the bladder, and urethral health.
- It contains a blend of antioxidants that protect cells from free radicals and environmental stress.
- Helps to degrade the cell structure of E. coli by inhibiting their ability to adhere to the wall of the urinary tract.
- For adults use, Take 1-2 Capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Q: How does Nutrifactor's CRANFLO work?
A: It contains compounds called proanthocyanidins, which prevent E. coli bacteria from attaching to the lining of your urethra and bladder. If bacteria can't stick to the tissues, they are unable to multiply and cause an infection. An effective way to prevent recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Q: Who can use CRANFLO?
A: Anyone facing painful urination and UTIs, especially women of childbearing age.
Q: What is the maximum dose of CRANFLO I can take each day?
A: 1-2 capsules per day may be consumed daily.
Q: Is there is any Side Effect of CRANFLO?
A: No side effects of CRANFLO is recorded yet.
Q: In how much time I can get Results?
A: Within 2-3 months of use, you will start getting results. Results may vary from person to person.
Q: Who needs to consult with a doctor before using CRANFLO?
A: CRANFLO is relatively safe but may cause stomach upset in some people. Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to salicylates, a history of kidney stones or those taking the blood-thinning drugs should avoid Cranberry supplements.