- Helps maintain skin hydration and smoothness.
- Helps minimize the symptoms of skin aging.
- Supports collagen synthesis & helps maintain skin rejuvenation and integrity.
- Helps restore hair health by reducing split ends and thinness of hair.
- Helps promote stronger joints and bones.
- Helps increase antioxidant action.
- Supports healthy nails.
- Nutrifactor’s Gencell is a combination of super Collagen type 1 & 3 along with Vitamin C and Biotin to support youthful skin, strong hair and shiny nails. It helps to reduce the symptoms of skin aging and also maintain strength of bones and joints.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Its fiber-like structure is used to make connective tissue and is a major component of bone, skin, muscles, tendons, and cartilage. It helps to maintain smoothness and integrity of skin by retaining hydration level in skin cells.
- Vitamin C helps promote collagen production to make skin look healthy, vibrant and youthful. Biotin helps provide strength to hair and make them stronger, thicker and longer. It also plays an important role in boosting the body’s energy by regulating the metabolism of fats and proteins.
Take (2-4) tablets daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meal as a food supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What do you mean by hydrolyzed collagen?
Hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen peptide or collagen hydrolysate, is a type of collagen that can be easily absorbed into the bloodstream when it's used as a supplement.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a compound found in skin and connective tissues which makes up tendons, ligaments and muscles. It’s the most abundant protein in the body. Over time, aging breaks down the collagen in the body and slows down its production. Collagen helps maintain structure of the skin and fortify the bones. Collagen plays a major role in improving skin health by providing elasticity and retaining moisture.
How to take it?
Take (2-4) tablets daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meal as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly people can take this supplement who have problems like fine lines, wrinkles, aging skin, hair fall, thin and dry hair, brittle nails or joint problems.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Gencell?
Nutrifactor’s Gencell is generally safe to use in recommended dosage. It may cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps/pain, bad taste or heartburn in some people. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Gencell?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.