Femrose Evening Primrose Oil
Limited Time Discount For Online Customers Only
- Supports the hormonal balance in the body.
- Helps to reduce symptoms of PCOS and PMS.
- Helps to maintain skin hydration.
- Helps in reducing acne.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Nutrifactor’s Femrose is a herbal food supplement containing Evening Primrose Oil, a natural and rich source of omega-6 fatty acids that support women’s health and help to maintain the normal skin barrier, which keeps skin hydrated.
- Evening Primrose Oil helps to regulate hormonal balance and is also efficient in reducing symptoms of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and PMS (premenstrual syndrome); it’s also efficient in reducing acne.
- GLA and LA also play a role in reducing inflammation, improving the health of the cardiovascular system, and supporting the immune system
Take ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) daily as a food supplement, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
Evening Primrose is a plant native to North and South America. It also grows throughout Europe and parts of Asia. It has yellow flowers; the oil is extracted from the seeds of the Evening Primrose plant. It helps to maintain women’s health by regulating hormonal imbalance and reducing symptoms of PCOS & PMS.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Femrose?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Femrose. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
How to take it?
Take ½ teaspoon (2.5ml) daily as a food supplement, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Who can take Nutrifactor’s Femrose?
Nutrifactor’s Femrose is suitable for adult women.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition, a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Femrose?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.