- Provides antioxidant support.
- Helps to promote healthy immune system.
- Supports joint and cardiovascular health
- Helps to improve skin health and protect from premature aging
- Nutrifactor’s Grape-C is a unique combination of Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin C which helps to boost antioxidant activity in the body to protect tissues from free radical damage
- Grape Seed Extract contains polyphenols which are flavonoids known for their high antioxidant activity.
- Procyanidin, a phenol found in Grape Seed helps to promote healthy vision, joints, circulatory system and cardiovascular health by supporting a healthy immune response to oxidative and metabolic stress.
- Procyanidins are also bound to collagen, the most abundant protein in the body and a key component of healthy skin, gums, bones, teeth, hair and body tissues. This bond supports cell health and skin elasticity, giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Procyanidins also help to protect the body from sun damage and slow down the premature aging of the skin.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract is an industrial derivative of whole grape seeds. Grape seeds are rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acids, anthocyanins, flavonoids, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes. Due to its high antioxidant content, Grape Seed Extract helps to protect against oxidative stress, tissue damage, and inflammation.
How many milligrams of Vitamin C is present in each capsule?
Each capsule contains 200 mg of Vitamin C.
How to use?
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Who needs to consult with a healthcare professional before using Grape-C?
People allergic to grapes, having a bleeding disorder or high blood pressure, taking medicines like blood thinners. NSAID painkillers, certain heart medicines, cancer treatments, and others talk to your healthcare professional before you start using Grape-C.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Grape-C is a dietary supplement that is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is there any side effect of Grape-C?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Grape-C. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Grape-C?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.