- Supports healthy immune function.
- Vital for male reproductive health.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Supports skin integrity and wound healing.
- Helps to maintain vision.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc contains Zinc, which is vital for the normal functioning of the immune system, wound healing and maintenance of healthy skin.
- Zinc is an essential mineral co-factor for hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body. It is a crucial component of one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes. Zinc plays an important role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm. It also helps to maintain vision especially in the elderly.
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
What are the symptoms of zinc deficiency?
When you’re zinc deficient, your body can’t produce healthy new cells. This leads to symptoms such as:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Delayed wound healing
- Lack of alertness
- Decreased sense of smell and taste
- Loss of appetite
- Open skin sores
How to use?
As a food supplement, take 1-2 tablets daily after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Nuzinc is a food supplement which is safe to use, but if you are currently taking any medications, it is recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
What should I avoid while taking Nuzinc?
Avoid taking this supplement with foods that are high in calcium or phosphorus which can make it harder for your body to absorb Zinc gluconate. Foods high in calcium or phosphorus include milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, dried beans or peas, lentils, nuts, peanut butter, beer, cola soft drinks, and hot cocoa.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.