- It strengthens the immune system to fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing age related vision loss and maintain eye health.
- Helps to heal acne lesions and minimizes the recurrence of acne and eczema.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc contains Zinc Gluconate, which is the most common mineral found in every cell of the body. It plays an important role to strengthen the immune system and helps the body to fight off infections and inflammations to boost the Immune System.
- It is also very beneficial for reproduction, the growth of cells, and senses.
- It has antioxidant properties, which help to protect cells in the body from damages caused by free radicals & oxidants.
- It is necessary for the functioning of enzymes and plays a vital role in many biological processes that help to keep the body healthy.
- It is most suitable for Acne, pimples, eczema & dermatitis, Accelerates Wound Healing, Ensures Skin hair & nail health.
For adults both men and women, Take 1 to 2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc?
No side effects reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 3-4 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
How to take it?
Take 1 to 2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water after meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nuzinc?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.