Nutra C Plus
- Provides support to a healthy immune system.
- Plays a key role in collagen synthesis and is vital for tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps the body to absorb and store iron.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Nutrifactor’s Nutra-C plus is a dietary supplement containing a great combination of two vital antioxidants, Vitamin C and Zinc, for healthy immune support.
- Vitamin C is a key nutrient for the normal functioning of white blood cells in the body and it contributes to the maintenance of healthy immune system. It helps the body with collagen production, an important protein for cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels. It also helps the body to absorb and store iron.
- Zinc is an essential mineral involved in the several metabolic processes in the body, it also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system as well as the maintenance of healthy skin.
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What does Vitamin C do in the human body?
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) is a nutrient that our body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscles and collagen in bones. It is also vital to our body's healing process. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect body cells against the harmful effects of free radicals. It also helps the body absorb and store iron.
What is Zinc and its role?
Zinc is considered an essential nutrient because our body can’t produce or store it. For this reason, one must get a constant supply through diet or supplement. Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes that aid in metabolism, digestion, nerve function and many other processes including development and function of immune cells. This mineral is also important for skin health, DNA synthesis and protein production.
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. You can continue until you get your desired results.
How to use?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Nutra-C plus is a dietary supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nutra-C plus?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nutra-C plus. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nutra-C plus?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.