- Helps to boost immune system, may slow down the cancer growth
- Provide incredible protection against allergic conditions and cardiovascular health
- Protects brain health and prevents from neurological disorders and helps to repair and maintain cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Nutrifactor’s Nutri C 1000 contains Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Rosehips Extract & other Citrus Bioflavonoids, which act as antioxidants in the body.
- These ingredients synergistically neutralize free-radicals that cause cellular damage in the body & contribute to the aging process.
- It also helps repair of tissues and making of certain neurotransmitters.
- It is most suitable for Weak immune system, Repeatedly Illness, Scurvy, Osteoarthritis, Skin health, Cold symptoms & Upper respiratory tract complaints.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 2-3 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.