- Helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Supports healthy skin and joint.
- Helps to protect the body against oxidative stress..
- Assists in collagen synthesis and is vital for tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps the body to absorb and store iron.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000 is a synergistic combination of Vitamin C with Rosehips Extract and Citrus Bioflavonoids for maximum antioxidant support and strong immune defense.
- Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for the normal functioning of immune system and acts as a strong antioxidant by fighting free radicals in the body. It is also essential for collagen fiber synthesis, a process vital for tissue repair and wound healing. Vitamin C helps the body with collagen production, an important protein for cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.
- Bioflavonoids and Rosehips aid in the body’s absorption and utilization of Vitamin C and may help to increase antioxidant defense in the body.
Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What role does Vitamin C play in the human body?
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a nutrient our body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscles and collagen. It is also vital for body's healing process. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect cells against the harmful effects of free radicals and also helps the body to absorb and store iron.
What are bioflavonoids?
Bioflavonoids are a group of polyphenolic plant-derived compounds. Flavonoids may also influence the ability of vitamin C to get absorbed and utilized by the body. These compounds may also protect cells from free radical damage.
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to use?
Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Nutri-C 1000 is a dietary supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.