Top 5 Collagen Benefits & Supplements in Pakistan
Have you ever wondered if the early signs of aging on the face can be a symptom of collagen deficiency in the body? Collagen is the most abundant protein present in our body, majorly residing at joints and inside the bones, skin, muscles, and tendons. Our body produces it naturally; however, its production slows down with the passing years, and thus the need for collagen supplements arises.
Health Benefits of Collagen
Collagen benefits us in several ways. This article will enlighten you about the potential benefits of collagen.
1. Improves The Overall Beauty
Collagen is responsible for providing elasticity and retaining hydration to the skin. This is why collagen is used to manage wrinkles and skin dryness, as collagen replenishes the need for water in skin cells by making them firm and flexible.
2. Good For Joints
Joints are connected with cartilage, which needs collagen to maintain its structure. Therefore, having enough collagen in the body is crucial for smooth joint movement without causing pain or inflammation.
3. Supports Muscle Health
As we age, our muscles start degenerating, and our bodies cannot carry out daily activities properly. Collagen depletion is one of the major causes which lead to this situation. Therefore, collagen supplements are an excellent option to slow down premature aging of the skin.
4. Supports Bone Density
More than 90% of our bone matrix comprises collagen, which provides the ground for the structural integrity of bone. This is why collagen deficiency in the body can lead to a person's unusual shape and structure of bones. Moreover, collagen depletion also leads to the loss of bone minerals, making them fragile and easy to break. So, taking collagen supplements can also help with bone strength.
5. Manages Blood Circulation
Another role that collagen plays in maintaining our health is the normal structure of arteries, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart. Without enough collagen, arteries may lose elasticity, leading to different vascular problems. Proper collagen intake from food sources or collagen supplements can significantly assist in managing cardiovascular health.
Why Do You Need to Take Collagen Supplements?
As mentioned earlier, our bodies fail to make enough collagen naturally as we age. Therefore, adding collagen supplements to our daily routine becomes an undeniable need for our bodies.
Best Collagen Supplements:
1. Nutri Collagen contains a healthy amount of collagen and vitamin C, which aids in synthesizing collagen in the body. This supplement aids in the rejuvenation, maintenance, and integrity of the skin. It also promotes strong nails, joints, and bones while reducing hair fall and thinning.
2. Nutrifactor’s Gencell is a blend of super Collagen types I and III, as well as Vitamin C and Biotin, that promotes youthful skin, strong hair, and shiny nails. Gencell contains 1000 mg of collagen, which helps to reduce signs of premature aging and maintain bone and joint health.
3. Nutrifactor’s Butex is another collagen formula to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. This food supplement can provide collagen and 17 other vital ingredients to support the overall beauty of the skin. To add more health benefits, our body can use the help of antioxidants; vitamins C, E, and Zinc, to protect our skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Sodium Hyaluronate and Collagen also benefit the skin with moisture and smoothness to support healthy and hydrated skin.