Cufex: Herbal Cough Syrup to Help Relieve Cough & Chest Congestion
Many people suffer from seasonal infections, including seasonal flu, sore throat, cough, and fever, mainly in the winter. Cough can affect every age group; children, adults, and older people. Long-term cough can be annoying; it makes it difficult for you to breathe, sleep, and go about daily activities. Furthermore, others may also become uncomfortable due to constant coughing.
This article will give you an insight into the cough, its causes, and the best cough syrup to relieve irritating chest congestion and cough. So, give it a thorough read and decide which syrup you need to take to relieve your cough.
What Is Cough and How to Get Rid of It?
Cough is the body's response to push out harmful foreign particles that enter your windpipe (trachea) and cause irritation to the throat in the body.
An occasional cough is normal and vanishes on its own without any external effort. However, if you persistently suffer from cough and chest congestion, you need to take the best cough-relieving syrup that contains herbal extracts as well. Cufex Cough Syrup can be the best option to relieve cough and chest congestion, soothe the throat, and clear the airways by removing mucus.
What are the Causes of Cough?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Infections (bacterial and viral)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
What are the Symptoms of Cough?
- A runny or stuffy nose
- A feeling of liquid running down the back of your throat (postnasal drip)
- Frequent need to clean throat
- Sore throat
- Hoarseness (breathy vocal sounds)
- Wheezing and shortness of breath
- Heartburn or a sour taste in your mouth
Best Cough Syrup in Pakistan
Nutrifactor's Cough Syrup is a balanced blend of Ivy Leaf Extract, Thyme, and Licorice Root Extract, the best herbal ingredients to relieve cough and chest congestion. Learn more about these ingredients one by one in detail, and know their mechanism of action to relieve cough and irritation of the throat.
1. Ivy Leaf Extract
Ivy Leaf Extract is a powerful expectorant and decongestant used to treat bronchitis and other respiratory conditions. It helps to break up and expel mucus from the lungs and reduce thick phlegm in the throat. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help soothe sore throats. Furthermore, because of its antioxidant properties, it helps lower oxidative stress in the body.
Thyme is an herb that has been used for centuries to manage different types of respiratory problems. Because of its antiseptic and expectorant properties, it helps loosen phlegm and reduce chest congestion. Moreover, it also helps reduce inflammation of the respiratory tract and reduce cough and irritation of the throat.
In addition to relieving cough, Thyme is also beneficial in a number of ways for our body. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, and manganese, that promote good health. Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system; potassium maintains the normal functioning of the body cells, and manganese supports the healthy metabolism of the body and never functions.
3. Licorice Root Extract
Licorice Root Extract has traditionally been used in Chinese and Greek medicines to reduce inflammation and respiratory problems. Because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it can help loosen mucus and ease breathing. Furthermore, it can also help reduce oxidative stress in the body.
Licorice also contains isoflavones, which help reduce bronchial spasms and play a major role in relieving dry cough. It also provides a soothing effect on sore throat.
Benefits of Cufex Cough Syrup
1. For centuries, these different plant extracts and herbs have been used to relieve cough symptoms. And Nutrifactor's Cough Syrup contains all these herbal extracts in a single formulation to provide you relief from cough & chest congestion, help clear your bronchioles pathway from mucus, and restore your normal breathing.
2. It also helps loosen mucus in the chest and reduces respiratory tract inflammation by soothing your throat. Overall, it helps support healthy lung functions.
3. The good thing about this syrup is that you can use it as a syrup as well as a food supplement which is made solely from natural ingredients. In addition, this syrup has a pleasant taste and can be taken safely by adults and children. It is also free from added sugar, artificial colors, and preservatives.
Are you still confused about which syrup you should take to alleviate cough and throat irritation?
Just go for Nutrifactor's Cufex Cough syrup, which is free of additives and preservatives to naturally calm & soothe your body from irritating cough and throat problems.