- Supports healthy breast milk production.
- Supports hormonal balance.
- Helps to enhance appetite and promote healthy glucose metabolism.
- Supports gastrointestinal health by improving digestion.
- Nutrifactor’s Lectamor contains extracts of two vital botanicals; Fenugreek Seed and Blessed Thistle which help to support breast milk production in breastfeeding women and also provides antioxidant protection.
- Fenugreek Seed and Blessed Thistle Herb are galactagogues which facilitate the initiation and continuation of breast milk production. Both these herbs also help in promoting women’s reproductive health and balancing hormone levels, respectively.
- Lectamor also helps to improve metabolic and intestinal health as Fenugreek Seed, present in it, helps to promote carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
Take 2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably with the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
روشنی، گرمی اور نمی سے محفوظ رکھیں۔
ٹھنڈی اور خشک جگہ پر اسٹور کریں۔
بچوں کی پہنچ سے دور رکھیں۔
فوڈ سپلیمنٹ - کسی بیماری کے علاج کے لیے نہیں ہے۔
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Fenugreek?
Fenugreek is an effective herb with many uses and potential health benefits including healthy breast milk production in women.
What is Blessed Thistle?
Blessed Thistle is an oldest traditional herb used as a galactagogue which helps to increase the flow of breast milk by increasing prolactin levels.
Who can use Lectamor?
Women who are facing low milk production, delay in milk let down, and clogged milk ducts can use Lectamor.
What is the maximum amount of Lectamor I can take each day?Up to 2 tablets can be consumed daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably with the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Who should use Lectamor after consulting a healthcare professional?
Women who are under medical supervision or using any prescription medicine should use after consulting their healthcare professional.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Lectamor?
No side effects have been reported yet, by using Nutrifactor’s Lectamor. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Before use, kindly read the label thoroughly to check the directions.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Lectamor?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.