- Supports healthy brain functions like thinking, concentration and memory.
- Helps to improve blood circulation resulting in better function of heart, brain and eyes.
- Supports a healthy and natural response to daily stress.
- Nutrifactor’s Ginkgo focus contains two beneficial botanicals Ginkgo Biloba and Panax Ginseng which are helpful for mental alertness and cognition. It helps to enhance memory and focus, ultimately promotes the brain health
- Ginseng is best known for its role as an ‘adaptogen’, it helps to maintain optimal stamina, feelings of general wellbeing and the ability to deal with the daily stress. Ginseng also helps to support a healthy immune system.
- Ginkgo Biloba supports healthy blood circulation to both the brain and other parts of body. Through this mechanism, Ginkgo Focus supports brain functions, vision and hearing especially in elderly people.
Take 1-2 tablets daily as dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
روشنی، گرمی اور نمی سے محفوظ رکھیں۔
ٹھنڈی اور خشک جگہ پر اسٹور کریں۔
بچوں کی پہنچ سے دور رکھیں۔
فوڈ سپلیمنٹ - کسی بیماری کے علاج کے لیے نہیں ہے۔
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
What is Ginkgo Biloba?
Ginkgo Biloba Extract is collected from the dried green leaves of the plant, the therapeutic properties of the Ginkgo plant are said to be helpful in minimizing memory problems, enhancement of cardiovascular function and to improve eye health.
What is Panax Ginseng?
Panax Ginseng is a plant and its extract helps to improve thinking, concentration, memory, work efficiency and physical stamina as well as general wellbeing. It also helps to reduce daily stress and prevent muscle damage from exercise and endurance activities.
How to use?
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tablets daily after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Yes, you can take it but if you are currently taking medications, it is recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Ginkgo Focus?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Ginkgo Focus. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Is product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Ginkgo Focus?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.