- Helps to protect eyes from harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and blue light.
- Supports eye health by providing antioxidant protection.
- Helps to keep macula healthy and slow down the degeneration of vision.
- Maintains healthy levels of macular pigments (Lutein and Zeaxanthin).
- Nutrifactor’s Visionex is an advanced liquid formulation having 6 vital components to support healthy vision and long-term eye health
- It includes essential Vitamins; A, C, and E that are antioxidants which help to protect eyes from harmful free radicals and also slow down the degeneration of vision.
- It contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin, the main pigments deposited in the macula. Macula is a specialized area of retina in the eye responsible for producing the sharp and central vision. These powerful antioxidants help to protect the eyes from damage caused by blue light, ultraviolet radiation and oxidative stress.
- It also contains Zinc; an essential mineral for eyes that supports macular protection and also assists the body to absorb vitamin A.
- For children (9-16 years): Take 1 teaspoon daily.
- For adults: Take 2 teaspoons daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Who can use Visionex?
Children and adults facing problematic alterations in their vision in addition to blurriness, weak eyesight and strong glare while facing bright light can use Visionex.
What is the importance of Lutein and Zeaxanthin?
Sun fatigue, eye strain, and lack of nutrients in the diet can cause free radical damage to your eyes. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the only two carotenoids our body selects to protect the eyes from UV radiation and blue light. Our body can't make Lutein or Zeaxanthin itself, leaving diet and supplementation as the only means to acquire these vital vision antioxidants.
What are natural sources of Lutein and Zeaxanthin?
They are present in certain colorful fruits, vegetables, flowers and shellfish.
What are the side effects of Visionex?
Visionex has an excellent safety profile. The only side effect identified was some skin yellowing that is not considered harmful.
How to use?
For children 9-16 years old, take 1 teaspoon daily and for adults, take 2 teaspoons daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Visionex is a dietary supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition, only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Visionex?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.