- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Helps in boosting energy production.
- Helps to minimize lethargy and fatigue associated with diabetes.
- Nutrifactor’s Sensolin is a food supplement which contains 7 key nutrients that are effective in supporting balanced blood glucose levels by promoting healthy glucose metabolism.
- Sensolin contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which provides antioxidant support, and helps to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. It may aid to minimize nerve related Diabetic symptoms, as well.
- Chromium Picolinate, present in Sensolin, is a trace mineral that is necessary for healthy glucose and other carbohydrate metabolism, thus helps to regulate blood glucose levels.
- Sensolin also includes Biotin which helps to boost energy production while Folic Acid aids in minimizing tiredness and fatigue associated with Diabetes and also helps in improving overall health and wellbeing.
For adults, take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement preferably with the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What does Sensolin contain?
Sensolin contains 7 effective nutrients including Chromium Picolinate, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Bitter Melon Extract that support healthy glucose metabolism.
Who can use Sensolin?
Adults who are Prediabetic or suffering from Diabetes.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to take it?
For adults, take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Does it have any side effect?
It may cause side effects such as skin irritation, headaches, dizziness, nausea, mood changes, and impaired thinking.
Who should consult a healthcare professional before using Nutrifactor’s Sensolin?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, under medical supervision or taking prescribed medication particularly diabetic medicines, should use Sensolin after consulting a healthcare professional.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use but it is always advised to consult with healthcare professionals before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Sensolin?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.