- Helps to Increase glucose uptake into the cells for proper utilization of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and prevents from insulin resistance.
- Helps to enhance insulin production and lowers the risk of heart diseases.
- Helps to prevent glucose intolerance and neuropathy.
- Nutrifactor’s Glucofactor is a Dietary supplement for people with diabetes or high glycemic levels in the blood due to certain reasons.
- It helps to promote healthy energy levels and reducing Tiredness, Fatigue, Weakness due to Diabetes.
- It may help to prevent many life-threatening complications like Heart diseases, High cholesterol, and Macular Degeneration.
- It contains Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs which helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- It is Suitable for Insulin Resistance, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes type II, Obesity, Neuropathic Pain, Tingling & burning sensation, Fatigue, weakness & tiredness.
For adults both men and women, Take 1 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is insulin?
A hormone found in the body that helps to keep your blood sugar level from getting too high (hyperglycemia) or too low (hypoglycemia).
Who can use Glucofactor?
People who are pre-diabetic or Type 2 diabetic and obese.
Does it have any side effect?
Glucofactor is a natural product. No side effects have been reported yet.
Who should not use Glucofactor?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Glucofactor?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.