- Supports Heart Health and maintains Cardiovascular function.
- Helps to reduce Muscular Dystrophy & Age-related Macular Degeneration.
- Help to increases Fertility by increasing sperm count and better egg health.
- Helps to discontinue Anti-Hypertensive Drugs.
- Nutrifactor’s QFactor contains Coenzyme Q10, which is a powerful antioxidant, naturally made by our bodies and is used by every cell for energy production.
- It is very important for good health, energy, and overall well-being.
- It is used by the cells, including heart and blood cells, to generate energy and as a powerful antioxidant to combat free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Those taking statin (cholesterol lowering) medications are particularly encouraged to supplement with CoQ-10 because statins block our bodies ability to manufacture CoQ10 on its own.
- It is responsible for 95% energy production of the body.
- It helps to increases the production of Collagen, which makes skin firmer and Elastin, which gives skin flexibility, hence; it reduces wrinkles & fine lines by Improving skin smoothness.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-3 capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is Nutrifactor’s Qfactor safe?
Don’t give Nutrifactor’s Qfactor to a child under 18 except under the supervision of a health provider.
How to take it?
Take 1-3 capsule daily as a dietary supplement in divided doses with water preferable after the meal.
What are the effects of low CoQ10 levels?
Because CoQ10 is required for the production of cellular energy, a decrease in this important coenzyme can compromise the aerobic function in muscles. Low levels of CoQ10 may be associated with feeling tired or with occasional muscle cramps/discomfort. In addition, low CoQ10 levels can limit the amount of cellular energy your body produces.
Is Nutrifactor’s Qfactor a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. Nutrifactor’s Qfactor is a dietary supplement.
Who should take a Nutrifactor’s Qfactor supplement?
Generally, men and women over the age of 40 should consider taking advantage of a Nutrifactor’s Qfactor supplement. Anyone who has heart health issues and wants to get more energy can take Nutrifactor’s Qfactor.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s CoQ10?
The Nutrifactor’s CoQ10 is available at all leading pharmacies chain stores in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing its order online.
Is there is any Side Effect of CoQ10?
No side effects of CoQ10 recorded yet.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.