- Helps to replenish CoQ10 levels in the body.
- Provides antioxidant support.
- Helps to promote healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Nutrifactor’s QFactor is a food supplement, a source of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is an antioxidant enzyme found naturally concentrated in the heart muscles. It helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular and nervous system.
- CoQ10 plays a vital role in cellular energy production and also helps to maintain CoQ10 levels in the body which are depleted with age.
- CoQ10 helps to protect cells from oxidative stress by neutralizing the free radicals formed in the body.
- It contributes to the maintenance of healthy blood lipids and blood pressure already in the normal range and may help to reduce the risk of getting a disease.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
How to use?
As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor's Qfactor?
No side effects of Nutrifactor's Qfactor have been reported yet. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months of usage. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
What are the effects of low CoQ10 levels?
CoQ10 is required for the production of cellular energy, a decrease in this important coenzyme can compromise the aerobic function in muscles. Low levels of CoQ10 may be associated with feeling tired or occasional muscle cramps and discomfort. In addition, low CoQ10 levels can limit the amount of cellular energy your body produces.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Anyone who has heart health issues and wants to get more energy can take Nutrifactor’s Qfactor.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
It is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using Qfactor, if you are currently taking any medicine or intend to take any medicine.
Is product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
Should it be refrigerated?
Refrigeration is not required. It is just recommended to store in a cool and dry place after opening.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Qfactor?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.