- Improve Mood and Positive Outlook by relieving Anxiety and Stress
- Promotes Relaxation of Mind and Body also Supports Better Sleep Quality
- Weight Loss Support by Appetite Suppressant also improves sexual desire
- Suitable for both Men and Women
- Nutrifactor’s NUROTON is marvelous supplement for mood & brain functions.
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) is a naturally occurring substance derived from the seed pods of Griffonia simplicifolia, a West African medicinal plant.
- 5-HTP converts directly into serotonin in brain. It provides better sleep, appetite and memory. It also gets converted into another important “master” chemical - melatonin.
- 5-HTP, is a plant-derived amino acid which intermediate metabolite between the amino acid L-tryptophan and serotonin, it also featured with L-Theanine that helps to increase alpha brain waves thereby supporting relaxation of the mind and body.
- NUROTON caringly crafted to help your body produce more of what it needs to achieve the perfect happy-calm balance. Loaded with revitalizing herb & vitamins, work together harmoniously to help restore positive energy and relieve stressed nerves.
- NUROTON have been clinically shown to relax and calm the body while also boosting clarity, focus, and flow. Great for unwinding after a long day at work, or helping eliminate daily stresses.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 Capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Q: How does Nutrifactor’s NUROTON work?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, diet, temperature, and sexual behavior. Serotonin is the chemical messenger that plays a key role in controlling appetite, insomnia, and enhancing mood.
Q: Can I take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON if I’m taking a prescription drug to balance my mood?
A: Please consult your healthcare professional prior to using Natrol 5-HTP if you are taking any prescription drugs including drugs for depression, migraines, Parkinson’s disease or psychiatric disorders
Q: Can I take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON with other dietary supplements?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON is not intended to be used with other dietary supplements containing L-tryptophan or 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan).
Q: What are the benefits of Nutrifactor’s NUROTON?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON can promote positive mood and diet in healthy adults.
Q: Who should not take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON is not intended for pregnant or lactating women or people under the age of 18 years.
Q: What is the maximum dosage, I can take?
A: We recommend taking 1 capsule up to two times daily with food. Please consult with your healthcare provider for individual needs.
Q: What time of day should I take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON?
A: When you take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON, it can make you drowsy or more alert. To see how it affects you, we suggest you take your first dose after dinner. If you feel sleepy, take it at night. Otherwise you can take it during the day; it will still help to sleep at night by converting to melatonin.