- Important for growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain muscle and nerve functions and supports cardiovascular health.
- Helps to regulate glucose levels in diabetic people.
- Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z provides Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc along with Vitamin D3, convenient formula of vitamin & minerals.
- It Supports healthy bones and teeth as well as the overall health of nerves, muscles, heart, brain and helps to maintain normal blood pressure & cardiovascular health, it also helps to prevent from Hypoparathyroidism and hormonal imbalance.
- It helps to enhance glucose metabolism in people with diabetes, and it also helps to prevent and treat anxiety, depression & migraines.
- Supports physical growth and development by enhancing immune functions and fight inflammation to minimizes the progression of chronic diseases.
- Helps to prevent & treat bone loss & bone disorders by stimulating the absorption of Calcium into bones & teeth.
For adults both men and women, Take 2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 month’s use. Use at least 4-6 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
What is Calcium?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, present mainly in the bones and teeth. It is an essential dietary element required in optimal amounts for strong bone health, efficient nerve and muscle functions, and overall cardiovascular health.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is an essential mineral present in large amounts in the body. It is one of the most important minerals, important for energy metabolism, protein synthesis, and participates in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
It is very essential for bone, muscles, nerves, and cardiovascular health. Magnesium can be obtained from high-fibre foods such as whole grains, legumes, seeds, nuts, and vegetables, as well as from meat, dairy products, and coffee.
What is the role of zinc?
Zinc is an antioxidant that may help to protect cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals. It is very important for strengthening the Immune system.
What is Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)?
Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol is the most activated and superior form of Vitamin D. Responsible for strengthening the bones & teeth as well as the Nervous system.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z?
No side effect reported yet by using Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
How to take it?
Take 2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement in 2 divided doses with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults, older people, both men, and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any other serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor or medical professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.