- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Aids in enhancing glucose absorption in cells.
- Supports energy production and healthy metabolism.
- Helps to minimize lethargy and fatigue associated with diabetes.
- Supports bones and muscles health.
- Nutrifactor’s Glyzon Plus is a food supplement which contains 7 key nutrients that are effective in promoting and maintaining healthy glucose metabolism by supporting balanced blood glucose levels.
- Glyzon Plus contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which helps to prevent cell damage from free radicals by providing antioxidant support and may aid to minimize nerve-related diabetes symptoms.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that plays an important role as a cofactor in glucose regulating hormone that is why necessary for healthy glucose and carbohydrate metabolism, thus it helps to regulate blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin D3 supports healthy bones and teeth. Glyzon Plus also includes Biotin and Folic Acid that help in improving overall health and wellbeing.
- Glyzon Plus also aids to minimize tiredness, fatigue, lethargy and weakness associated with diabetes.
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Who can use Glyzon Plus?
People who are pre-diabetic or suffering from diabetes.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months of usage. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
What does Glyzon Plus contain?
Glyzon Plus contains 7 effective nutrients including Chromium Picolinate, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Bitter Melon Extract that support healthy glucose metabolism.
Does it have any side effect?
No side effects have been reported yet. Glyzon Plus is a natural product to support glucose metabolism. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who should consult healthcare professional before using Glyzon Plus?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, under medical supervision or taking prescribed medication particularly for diabetes, should use Glyzon Plus after consulting a healthcare professional.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Glyzon Plus?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.