- Helps to Increase glucose uptake into the cells for proper utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates by preventing insulin resistance.
- Helps to manage blood sugar and insulin levels, reduces insulin resistance, and helps to improve insulin sensitivity, Decrease Cholesterol Levels and aid in weight loss.
- Nutrifactor’s Glyzon Plus is a Dietary supplement for people with diabetes or high glycemic levels in blood due to certain reasons.
- It contains Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs which helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- It helps to reduce Tiredness, Fatigue, Weakness due to Diabetes.
- It helps to promote energy levels and prevents from many life-threatening complications.
- It is most suitable for Insulin Resistance, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes type II,Fatigue, weakness & tiredness, Obesity, Neuropathic Pain, Tingling & burning sensation.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is insulin?
A hormone found in the body that helps to keep your blood sugar level from getting too high (hyperglycemia) or too low (hypoglycemia).
Who can use Glyzon Plus?
People who are pre-diabetic or Type 2 diabetic and obese.
Does it have any side effect?
Glyzon Plus is a natural product. No side effects have been reported yet.
Who should not use Glyzon Plus?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Glyzon Plus?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.