Glutathione Helps Reduce the Risk of Fatty Liver Disease
Glutathione is a small peptide molecule produced by every cell of the body, with especially high levels in the liver. It neutralizes the free radicals and reduces oxidative stress in the body. Glutathione is the master antioxidant that helps promote the detoxification process of the liver.
The liver is the second largest organ of our body. The main job of the liver is the filtration of blood and the detoxification of toxins present in the body. Glutathione supports the detoxification process of the liver.
Due to certain risk factors including high fat intake, smoking, and less intake of an antioxidant-rich diet, extra fat tissues begin to deposit in the liver and disturb its normal functioning. This condition is called fatty liver.
According to a recent research report, the prevalence rate of fatty liver disease among the general Pakistani population is about 15%. It is treatable and can be managed by healthy lifestyle modifications.
Suggested Lifestyle Modifications to Manage Fatty Liver Disease:
• Antioxidant-rich diet (high in fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables) reduces the oxidative stress in the body, and assists the liver in the detoxification of metabolites produced during energy metabolisms
• Low-fat diet will reduce the pressure on the fatty liver for fat metabolism
• Doing a physical activity for 25-30 minutes helps improve the metabolism of the body
• Consuming a good quality dietary supplement of glutathione helps provide maximum antioxidant support to the body for neutralizing free radicals
Best Glutathione Supplements in Pakistan:
Nutrifactor has manufactured the best quality dietary supplements of glutathione, Gluta Fair, Gluta Glime, and Glutazon, which contain the active form of glutathione i.e., L-glutathione with a higher absorption rate in the body than that taken through diet.
Benefits of L-Glutathione Supplements:
• Helps in removing toxins from the body
• Provides high antioxidant support to the body
• Helps to reduce oxidative stress in the body
• Aids in the liver detoxification process
• Helps support a strong immune system
• Helps reduce the risk of fatty liver disease
• Promotes antioxidant activity of other antioxidants like vitamin C and E
• Effective in maintaining healthy and a vibrant skin