Few Best Tips and Vitamins to Maintain Vision and Eyes Health
Nowadays, everyone is concerned about their eyes because of increased screen time which is their work's nature; even youngsters are spending too much time on their electronic gadgets which directly affect their health and eyes. At the worksite, people spend half of their time in front of screens which affect them. Majority of people are experiencing eye problems such as strains, tiredness, exhaustion, headaches and migraines. Every person thinks about how they can overcome eyes issues related to their lifestyle because their eyes health deteriorates day by day due to more screen exposure. Here are some useful tips and supplement options to improve eyes health naturally:
- First thing first, visit your eye specialist as soon as you notice a change in your eyesight and take follow-ups to monitor your vision. If your eyesight is weak, regularly wear glasses as per prescription, because wearing wrong eyeglasses can negatively impact eyes. On the flip side, if you use contact lenses, follow proper guidelines and take precautions because you can get a severe eye infection if you do not clean, disinfect or store them correctly.
- Take care of your eyes health by improving your lifestyle. Eat a balanced diet, try to include carotenoids (Lutein & Zeaxanthin) and omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) in your diet. These essential nutrients play a critical role in eyes health by reducing the harmful impact of free radicles and also prevent age-related macular degeneration. Eat green leafy vegetables, red and yellow coloured fruits and vegetables, also use fish oil.
- Try to minimize your screen time, you cannot reduce screen time at the workplace, but you can limit it at home.
- While working, your screen should be below from your eye level and an arm's length away from you.
- If your eyes are exhausted then try this effective way to regain your focus, look up from your screen every 20 minutes, glance at something for 20 seconds which is 20 feet away to give them some rest.
- Avoid to watch TV and limit the use of cell phone because late-night exposure to blue light affects not only your eyesight, also harms Melatonin production, a hormone which regulates your sleep. Your sleep-wake cycle is important for your eyes and overall wellness.
- Ultraviolet light and high energy visible light increases the free radical's generation and can damage the Retina.
- Check the quality of workplace air, because the quality of air and humidity plays a vital role in the health of eyes.
- Stay physically active and meditate, because it will reduce the fatigue.
Here are some effective supplements by Nutrifactor, which will not only help you to maintain your normal eyes health but also support your general health, and you will see the tremendous results within a short period of usage.
- Nutrifactor’s Opti Vision is specifically formulated to support and enhance your normal vision.
- Contains essential nutrients like Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which are most effective for eye health.
- Promotes Macular pigment and aids to protect eyes vision from harmful ultraviolet rays and high energy visible (HEV) light.
- Suitable for Age-Related Problems, Xeropthalmia, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Glaucoma, Cataracts and weak eyesight.
Icelandic Cod Liver Oil:
- Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA and DHA) along with Vitamin A and D.
- Significant for healthy eyes and vision, also supports brain, healthy cognitive and normal nerve function.
- The powerful combination of incredible nutrients effectively helps to maintain a healthy immune system and cardiovascular system.
- Also suitable for Bones and Muscles Health, Metabolic Syndrome, Autoimmune Disease and Menstrual Disorders.