Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
- EPA & DHA support normal heart and brain functions.
- DHA and Vitamin A supports the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin D supports the maintenance of healthy bones and muscle functions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune systems.
- Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA and DHA) with Vitamin A & D.
- The powerful combination of these nutrients helps to support a healthy immune system, as well as the cardiovascular system.
- It supports healthy cognitive function and nerve transmission as well.
- It is also suitable for Healthy Vision, Bones and Muscles Health, Metabolic Syndrome, Autoimmune Diseases and Menstrual Disorders.
Adults can take 1 tablespoon (10ml) and Children below 16 can take (½) tablespoon (5ml) daily as a dietary supplement with water/juice and milk.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within a month’s use. Use at least 3-4 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1 tablespoon (10ml) daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal. Take (½) tablespoon (5ml) daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal
Who can take it?
Children, adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.