Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
- Supports healthy brain development which improves cognitive functions.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health.
- Assists in strengthening immune system.
- Helps in enhancing joints and bones health.
- Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is extracted from fresh livers of Cod Fish which is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids; EPA and DHA with Vitamin A and D.
- EPA and DHA support normal heart function. DHA helps in the healthy development of brain, central nervous system and vision.
- Vitamins A and D help to ensure the normal growth of teeth and bones, as well as healthy eyesight, while Vitamin E helps in reducing oxidative stress and cell damage. They also help in supporting a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.
Children up to 5 years can take 1 teaspoon (5 ml), children above 5 years and adults can take 1 tablespoon (10 ml) daily as food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Who can use this product?
This product can be used by children, adults and elderly people for the improvement of joints, bones, brain and skin health.
How to take Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil?
Children up to the age of 5 years can take 1 teaspoon (5 ml), children above the age of 5 years and adults can take 1 tablespoon (10 ml) daily as food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil?
No side effects of Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil have been reported yet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.