- Helps in healthy formation of red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain the nervous system and heart health.
- Helps to boost energy levels by converting food into energy.
- Helps to reduce muscle weakness and fatigue.
- Helps to overcome Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12 is a food supplement containing a water-soluble B-vitamin Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), which is vital for fat and protein metabolism as well as energy production. It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- Vitamin B-12 is a key factor in DNA synthesis during cell division and therefore is especially important for rapidly multiplying cells, such as blood cells.
- It is also vital for the normal functioning of the nervous system and heart.
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Which type(s) of B12 does this supplement contain, Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin?
It contains 500 mcg of Cyanocobalamin.
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results. Results may vary from person to person.
How to use?
As a food supplement, take 1-2 tablets with water daily after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Vitamin B-12 is a food supplement which is safe to use, but if you are currently taking medications, it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Is this product vegan and gluten-free?
Yes, Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B12 is vegan and also gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition, only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B12?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.