- Helps to produce red blood cells & supports heart health.
- Helps to reduce tiredness, muscle weakness & fatigue.
- Helps to maintain & increase energy levels.
- Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is essential vitamin plays a role in many important health areas including aiding in the conversion of food into energy and overall metabolism.
- It helps in healthy red blood cells production and plays a role in protecting healthy nerve cells.
- It is Suitable for Constantly feeling tired, Muscle weakness Shortness of breath, Mood changes, irritability, depression, Psychosis, Digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, cramps, Lack of appetite and Anemia.
For adults both men and women, Take 1 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within a month’s use. Use at least 2-3 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
For adults 18 years and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Vitamin B-12?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.