- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Supports normal immune function
- Supports brain, joint and eye health.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Aids in boosting energy levels by helping in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- 23 key nutrients help to overcome the nutritional deficiencies and support women’s overall health.
- Nutrifactor’s Vitamax Women is a unique multivitamin and multimineral formula providing over 23 important vitamins and minerals to fulfill the nutritional requirements of women. It helps to boost energy, support immunity, heart, brain and eye health. It also helps to improve metabolism and muscle functions.
- This formula is specially formulated with key nutrients such as Vitamin B12, Folic acid and Iron which is required for cell growth, DNA formation, normal production of red blood cell and fetal development.
- Vitamax Women contains Calcium and Vitamin D3 providing bone health support and Vitamin A for maintaining healthy eyes. It contains variety of antioxidants such as Vitamin C to help protect against free radicals, improve immune system and maintain connective tissue health. It also contains Zinc and Iodine to support healthy metabolism.
- It is suitable for women of all ages with nutritional deficiencies for the maintenance of good health.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate)2500 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)60 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)400 IU
- Vitamin E (Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)30 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl)1.5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)1.7 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)2 mg
- Folic Acid400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)6 mcg
- Biotin30 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)10 mg
- Calcium Carbonate21 mg
- Ferrous Gluconate18 mg
- Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate141 mg
- Potassium Iodide200 mcg
- Magnesium Oxide100 mg
- Zinc Gluconate15 mg
- Selenomethionine20 mcg
- Copper Sulfate2 mg
- Manganese Sulfate3.5 mg
- Chromium Picolinate65 mcg
- Potassium Chloride80 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)20.2 mg
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to use?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Does it contain gelatin and is it halal?
No, It does not contain Gelatin and yes it is halal.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
It’s a dietary supplement which is safe to use but, if you are currently taking medications, it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Vitamax Women?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Vitamax Women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Is this product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Vitamax Women?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.