- Delivers fast and effective relief from heartburn.
- Helps relieve stomach discomfort and acid indigestion.
- A good source of minerals, Magnesium and Calcium.
- Nutrifactor’s Ventacid is a food supplement containing two antacids, Calcium carbonate and Magnesium hydroxide, which help to provide fast and effective relief from heartburn associated with excessive stomach acid production. It is also an excellent source of calcium and magnesium.
- It helps to provide soothing relief from acid indigestion, heartburn and stomach discomfort after meals.
Chew 2-4 tablets daily, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What are antacids?
An antacid is a substance which neutralizes stomach acidity and is used to relieve heartburn, indigestion or an upset stomach. Majority of antacids contain salts of aluminum, calcium, magnesium, or sodium.
How antacids work?
Antacids contain alkaline ions that chemically neutralize gastric acid, reducing damage to the stomach lining and esophagus thus relieving pain.
How to use?
Chew 2-4 tablets daily as a food supplement preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Do not take within 2 hours of taking another prescribed medicine as the effectiveness of the other medicine may get altered and always consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Ventacid?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Ventacid. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Ventacid?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.