- Helps in reducing joints inflammation.
- Assists in boosting antioxidant action.
- Supports in healthy digestion.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Turmeric is a dietary supplement which has Curcumin as an active ingredient which is very efficient in decreasing inflammation and pain in joints.
- The active ingredients in Turmeric are flavonoids called Curcuminoids, which are plant-based antioxidants and very beneficial for the human body.
- Antioxidants help in fighting cell-damaging free radicals, if free radicals are not neutralized, these would contribute to oxidative stress in body which can ultimately lead to the premature aging of cells.
- It also helps to support healthy digestive system of our body.
Take one (1) capsule daily as dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Curcumin?
Turmeric contains certain bioactive compounds with medicinal properties, which are called curcuminoids, the most important of these is Curcumin. It is the main active ingredient in turmeric with powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
How to take it?
Take 1 capsule daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly can take this supplement.
Is Turmeric Curcumin a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. Turmeric Curcumin is a dietary supplement.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is there any side effect of Turmeric Curcumin?
No side effects of Turmeric Curcumin have been reported yet. Kindly do not exceed from the recommended daily dose.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Turmeric Curcumin?
Nutrifactor’s Turmeric Curcumin is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.