- Helps fulfill daily folate requirement.
- Plays an important role in healthy development of fetus.
- Helps improve brain & heart health by maintaining normal homocysteine levels.
- Supports healthy red blood cell formation.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Nutrifol contains L-Methylfolate which is the preferred and the active form of folate used by body tissues. It is a water-soluble vitamin which means our body needs its supply on daily basis.
- L-Methylfolate, present in Nutrifactor’s Nutrifol, is also very important for pregnant females, especially during the first trimester, as it helps in a healthy development of fetus, and its deficiency may lead to different birth-related disorders in infants.
- L-Methylfolate plays an important role in maintaining healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood. Homocysteine is an amino acid that is broken down by B vitamins into different beneficial chemicals for our healthy body functioning. High levels of homocysteine may lead to different heart and brain disorders.
- When taken in combination with Vitamin B12 & Iron, Nutrifactor’s Nutrifol can also help to boost the synthesis of healthy red blood cells in the body.
Take one (1) tablet daily as a food supplement with or without meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
How L-Methylfolate is different from folic acid?
L-Methylfolate is the biologically active form of folic acid which means its absorbance rate is higher than the synthetic folic acid. Moreover, our bodies have limited capacity to convert folic acid to its active form, therefore supplementing with L-Methylfolate is a better option.
Who can use this product?
Adults can use this product to fulfill their daily folate requirement.
What are the possible side effects of using Nutrifactor’s Nutrifol?
Nutrifactor’s Nutrifol is safe to use when taken within the recommended dose. However, exceeding the daily recommended dose may result in nausea, headaches, or can also mask the underlying symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, this product is gluten-free.
Can I use this product with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but in the case of L-Methylfolate, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using this supplement during chemotherapy or epilepsy.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise, it is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any food supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nutrifol?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is this product registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.