- Helps in hair growth and strength.
- Supports better health of skin and nails.
- Promotes energy production.
- Nutrifactor’s Nutin is a biotin-rich product, which is a vital B vitamin and also an essential co-enzyme that helps to support the synthesis of keratin in the body, the protein that makes up hair, skin, and nails.
- It helps in making hair stronger and healthier; also minimizes hair problems by supporting strength from inside.
- Biotin has properties that aid in the skin’s softness by increasing the hydration of the skin. It maintains normal skin health and helps in giving a healthier radiant look.
- It also helps to promote nail health by decreasing the brittleness and linings in nails.
- Biotin also helps in amino acid metabolism and supports boosting energy production in the body.
Take 1-2 tablets as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Biotin?
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as Vitamin H and Vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that does not store in the body and must be continually replaced by oral intake. Body needs biotin to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids; which are the building blocks of protein. Biotin is often recommended for better health of hair, nails, and skin.
Can I get Biotin from any food?
Yes, you can, vegetables (such as cauliflower and carrots), nuts (such as almonds), fruits like bananas, and poultry products like eggs and chicken.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is Nutrifactor’s Nutin a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. It is a dietary supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nutin?
Nutrifactor’s Nutin is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.