- Helps to improve joints and bones health.
- Helps to relieve joints pain and inflammation.
- Supports cartilage health by improving joints mobility and flexibility.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuflex is a food supplement that includes 7 essential nutrients that are effective for joints and bones health. It includes two well-known joints supporting nutrients Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which help in the formation of cartilage tissue, also support joints mobility and comfort.
- Nuflex also contains Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), an organic form of sulfur that facilitates the formation of main components of cartilage tissue.
- It may help to minimize the underlying causes of cartilage deterioration, reduce joints pain and stiffness by maintaining healthy joints and cartilage.
- Nuflex also includes Vitamin D3, Copper, Selenium and Manganese which help in maintaining bones strength.
Take 2 tablets daily as a food supplement after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose limit.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What are Joint and Cartilage?
Joint is the physical connection between bones while cartilage is the soft and flexible tissue present at the ends of two bones, which provides cushioning and movement between the joints.
Who can use Nutrifactor’s Nuflex?
People who are suffering from issues associated with joints such as pain, swelling and stiffness can use Nuflex.
How to take it?
Take 2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Does it have any side effects?
Nuflex is a food supplement. No side effects have been reported yet.
Who should use Nutrifactor’s Nuflex after the consultation?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, under medical supervision, or using any prescribed medicine should only use after consulting a healthcare professional.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nuflex?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.