- Helps in the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscles.
- Supports healthy electrolyte balance.
- Helps to enhance Calcium absorption.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z syrup is a great tasting multimineral liquid formula that contains 4 vital nutrients, essential for the bone health of growing children as it supports healthy bones, teeth, and muscles.
- Calcium, present in Nucal-Z, is a key mineral that supports healthy growth and development by building strong bones and muscles.
- It includes Vitamin D which helps in Calcium absorption, which ultimately maintains bones and teeth health; it also aids in boosting immunity.
- It also contains Zinc which promotes general wellbeing and helps to maintain normal immune function.
- It has Magnesium which helps to maintain healthy electrolyte balance and normal neuro-muscular function.
- For 3-12 years old children, take 2 teaspoons, and for adults (men and women) take 2 tablespoons daily as a food supplement after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Calcium?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, present mainly in the bones and teeth. It is an essential nutrient required in optimal amounts for better heart health, normal muscle function, strong bones, teeth, and healthy nerves.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is a key mineral, important for energy metabolism, protein synthesis, and also participates in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It supports bones, muscles, nerves, and cardiovascular health. Magnesium can be obtained from high-fiber foods such as whole grains, legumes, seeds, nuts, and vegetables, as well as from meat and dairy products.
What is the role of Zinc?
Zinc is an antioxidant that may help to protect cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals. It is very important for strengthening the immune system.
What is Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)?
Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol is the activated form of Vitamin D which is responsible for strengthening the bones and teeth as well as the nervous system.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z Syrup?
No side effects have been reported yet from using it. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ usage. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines but it is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
How to take it?
- For children (3-12 years): 2 teaspoons daily
- For adults (men and women): 2 tablespoons daily
Who can take it?
Children and adults (men and women) can take it according to the directions mentioned on the label.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nucal-Z Syrup?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.