- Important for growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain muscle and nerve functions and supports cardiovascular health.
- Maintains insulin metabolism in people with diabetes.
- Nutrifactor’s NUCAL-M provides Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3, two minerals with vitamin D3 in one convenient formula that helps to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones, while magnesium maintains normal muscle and nerve functions.
- Vitamin D3 regulates the absorption of calcium into the bones and teeth and helps to build strength.
- It is suitable for Bone and teeth disorders, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, hypertension, Postmenopausal symptoms, Cardiovascular health, Migraine & Mood swings.
For adults both men and women, Take 2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nucal-M?
No side effect reported yet by using Nutrifactor’s Nucal-M. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 3-4 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
How to take it?
Take 2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement in 2 divided doses with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nucal-M?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.