- Regulates sleep and wake cycle and helps to sleep better.
- Helps to promote relaxation, relieves anxiety and boosts daytime alertness.
- Facilitates the people with jet lag and those who have worked at the night shift.
- Nutrifactor’s Melatonin contains melatonin, which is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the brain, it is a natural substance that serves as the body’s natural clock, managing the sleep and wake cycles.
- It helps you to fall asleep fast and then slowly releases additional melatonin throughout the night to help you stay asleep so you can wake up refreshed.
- Everyday stress and diet choices induced by busy lifestyles can take a toll on the body’s natural production of melatonin. Nutrifactor’s Melatonin helps to establish normal sleep patterns to give you a restful, relaxing sleep and a better overall health.
- It is suitable for Insomnia, Delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS),Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, Anxiety, and Depression.
For adults use. Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement, at least 90 minutes before going to bed & two hours after a meal with water.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain. It helps to control your sleep and wake cycles.
Who can use Melatonin?
People who are suffering from Insomnia, Delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS), Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, Insomnia, anxiety & depression.
What is the maximum amount of Melatonin I can take each day?
1-2 tablets per day should be consumed daily. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
How it regulates the normal sleep cycle?
Melatonin helps you to fall asleep fast and then slowly releases additional melatonin throughout the night by helping you to stay asleep so you can wake up refreshed.
Should I continue my medicine for insomnia?
Once your body is set with Melatonin then you can gradually decrease the dose of medicine as per your doctor’s advice.
Who should not use Melatonin?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Melatonin?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing the order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.