- Helps to maintain normal blood pressure and shorten the duration of migraine.
- Supports normal muscle contraction, relaxation and cardiovascular health.
- Helps to maintain growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps to regulate glucose levels in diabetic people.
- Nutrifactor’s Magnesium is an essential mineral for supporting bone and teeth health, as it plays an important role in maintaining bone mineralization.
- It helps over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, it is also involved in muscle contractions, nerve impulses, energy metabolism, and protein formation.
- In the body, it helps the heart to maintain a healthy rhythm, it also helps to regulate the blood pressure and the production of cholesterol.
- It plays an important role in relaying signals between your brain and body, it also aids the development of nerve cells & brain for memory and learning.
- It is suitable for Growth and development of bones and teeth, Neuropathy and muscular pain, migraine, anxiety & depression.
For adults both men and women, Take 1 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Which symptoms indicate magnesium deficiency?
Due to numerous functions of magnesium in the body, its deficiency causes several symptoms of deficiency including irritability, tiredness, inner restlessness, cold feet, headache, lack of energy, muscle cramps, nausea and vomiting.
Can I get magnesium from food?
Yes, many foods contain magnesium. Foods that are rich in fiber are generally rich in magnesium. Dietary sources of magnesium include legumes, whole grains, vegetables (especially broccoli, squash, and leafy green vegetables), seeds, and nuts (especially almonds). Other sources include dairy products, meats, chocolate, and coffee.
In how much time I will get results?
Within 1-2 month of use, you will start getting results.
Is magnesium supplementation important to heart health?
Magnesium is a key supplement for heart health. The heart is a very large muscle. Calcium causes muscles to contract and magnesium causes them to relax. Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker (regulating the proper amount of calcium that the body needs) and is also helpful in lowering the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
Is magnesium supplementation important for brain health?
Magnesium plays a critical role in brain function and mood, and low levels are linked to an increased risk of depression, supplementing with this mineral may help reduce symptoms of depression.
How does magnesium relate to high blood pressure or hypertension?
Studies have shown that diet deficient in magnesium will produce hypertension. Increased levels of minerals such as potassium and magnesium in the diet have a suppressive effect on calcium-regulating hormones which can help lower blood pressure.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor's Magnesium 500mg?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing the order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.