Magnesium 500 mg
- Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Helps maintain strong and healthy bones by regulating calcium balance.
- Nutrifactor’s Magnesium is a food supplement containing an essential mineral for supporting muscle health and promoting strong bones and teeth as it plays an important role in maintaining bone mineralization.
- Magnesium helps in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and is also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulse.
- It helps maintain a normal heartbeat and supports overall cardiovascular health. It also has a role in the process of cell division, energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Which symptoms indicate magnesium deficiency?
Magnesium deficiency can cause several symptoms including irritability, tiredness, inner restlessness, cold feet, headache, lack of energy, muscle cramps, nausea and vomiting.
Can I get magnesium from food?
Yes, many foods contain magnesium. Foods that are rich in fiber are generally rich in magnesium. Dietary sources of magnesium include legumes, whole grains, vegetables (especially broccoli, squash, and leafy green vegetables), seeds, and nuts (especially almonds). Other sources include dairy products, meat, chocolate and coffee.
Is magnesium supplementation important to heart health?
Magnesium is a key mineral for heart health which is a muscular organ. Calcium causes muscles to contract and magnesium causes them to relax. Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker (regulating the proper amount of calcium that the body needs) and is also a natural mineral which lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol level in body.
How to use?
As a food supplement, take 1 tablet daily with water preferably after meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Magnesium is a food supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Magnesium?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.