- Supports strong bones and teeth.
- Helps to enhance the calcium absorption.
- Helps to strengthen immune system.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Lacta-D is a dietary supplement in the form of chewable tablets, containing Calcium and Vitamin D3 which are very crucial for the growth and development of bones and teeth in children and adults as well.
- Calcium helps to make bones and teeth strong and healthy; it also helps in improving normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D3 helps to deposit Calcium into bones and teeth, it also plays a key role in supporting healthy immune system.
- Chew 2-4 tablets daily as food supplement with the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the body to absorb Calcium into bones and teeth to make them stronger and it also helps to make immune system strong. Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) is an easily absorbable and natural form of Vitamin D.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Lacta-D?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Lacta-D. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Who can use this product?
Children above the age of 4 years, adults and elderly people can use this product.
How to take it?
Chew 2-4 tablets daily as a dietary supplement after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Lacta-D?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.