- Improves mobility, flexibility and helps to reduce swelling and stiffness
- Supports joint health by rebuilding and repairing joint cartilage.
- It provides lubrication and allows bones to glide against one another, acts as a shock absorber and helps to cure chronic pain
- Nutrifactor’s Jointin-D is the combination of nutrients that are essential for healthy joints & strong bones. It also helps to reduce joint related problems like pain, swelling, stiffness, and redness.
- Jointin-D contains chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine hydrochloride which provides amino sugars for regeneration and rebuilding of cartilage that gets damaged with the age.
- It supports the mobility and flexibility of joints and also helps to prevent from cartilage breakdown. Moreover, it contains vitamin D3 that promotes healthy bones, teeth and joints.
- It is suitable for Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Joints Swelling/Stiffness and Joints Pain.
For Adults (Men and Women), Take 2-3 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is the soft and flexible tissue, present between the ends of two bones in joints it provides flexibility and free movement.
Who can use Jointin-D?
People having a problem of joint swelling, redness, stiffness, and pain.
What is the maximum amount of Jointin-D I can take each day?
2 tablets per day should be consumed daily.
How to take it?
Take 2 tablet daily as a dietary supplement in 2 divided doses with water preferable after the meal.
Should I continue my medicine for arthritis?
Once your body is set with Jointin-D then you can gradually decrease the dose of medicine as per your doctor’s advice.
Does it have any side effect?
Jointin-D is a natural product. No side effects have been reported yet.
Who should not use Jointin-D?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Jointin-D?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing the order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.