- Supports and improves joints mobility.
- Maintains joint health by supporting healthy cartilage formation.
- Helps to minimize joints pain and aches.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Jointin-D is a joint support formula, which contains 5 crucial nutrients including, Glucosamine HCL and Chondroitin Sulfate which help to make the joints movement comfortable by providing support to healthy joints structure and cartilage.
- Jointin-D contains essential nutrients that contribute to improve joint flexibility, lubrication, and mobility. It also helps to stimulate cells to build cartilage.
- Chondroitin helps cartilage to retain water and is also beneficial in joint lubrication and cushioning while Sulfur, present in Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), helps the body to maintain normal connective tissue.
- Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption and helps the bones to retain the already deposited calcium in them.
Take 2-3 tablets daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is the soft and flexible tissue present at the ends of two bones, which provides cushioning and movement between the joints.
Who can use Jointin-D?
For people who are suffering from swelling, redness, stiffness, and pain in joints.
What is the maximum amount of Jointin-D I can take each day?
Only 2 tablets should be consumed daily.
How to take it?
Take 2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Should I continue my medicine for arthritis?
Once your body is set with Jointin-D then you can gradually decrease the dose of the prescribed medicine as per your healthcare professional’s advice.
Does it have any side effects?
No side effects have been reported yet. Jointin-D is a natural dietary supplement that is formulated to support joint health.
Who should use Jointin-D after consulting a healthcare professional?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, under medical supervision, or using any prescribed medicines should only use Jointin-D after consulting a healthcare professional.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Jointin-D?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.