Green Tea Complex
- Helps to support weight loss and increase energy expenditure.
- Helps to reduce fat absorption and lower blood sugar levels.
- Helps to protect against oxidative damage.
- Nutrifactor’s Green Tea Extract offers a convenient way to obtain the active constituents of Green Tea in a concentrated form.
- It has numerous bioactive compounds, including Polyphenols and Catechins, which are known for their many health-supporting properties.
- These compounds have been found to protect against oxidative stress and support overall wellness.
- It also provides many health benefits, like promoting heart, liver, and brain health to improve your skin and even reducing the risk of developing cancers.
- It is most suitable for Weight loss, Oxidative damage, High cholesterol levels, High blood pressure, Loss of skin elasticity, inflammation, premature aging Exercise Performance and Recovery from illness
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 Capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is the role of green tea complex in oxidative stress?
Green tea contains powerful antioxidants which help remove free radicals from the body. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that interact with others to possibly form cancer cells.
Who can use Green Tea Complex?
It is suitable for weight loss, helps to reduce oxidative damage and decrease cholesterol levels.
What is the maximum amount of Green Tea Complex can take each day?
1-2 capsules per day should be consumed daily.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable right after the meal.
Who should not use Green Tea Complex?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Green Tea Complex?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.