- With 20 micronutrients, supports general health.
- Supports brain health and focus with Ginseng.
- Helps to boost energy, physical health and performance.
- Contributes to strong bones and teeth.
- Supports antioxidant action.
- Helps in improving immune system.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Ginsoden is a perfect blend of 20 vital nutrients and Ginseng Extract specially designed to support a healthy active body and active mind. It helps to replenish the daily needs of individuals who expend extra energy through demanding physical activities.
- Micronutrients such as B Vitamins play a supporting role in cognitive functions as well as energy production, whereas Vitamin B5, Iron and other B Complex vitamins help in fulfilling daily energy needs.
- Ginseng helps to increase physical performance by increasing oxygen supply in body and muscles. Ginseng’s addition to a multivitamin formulation supports day-to-day brain functioning, mood and well-being.
- Ginsoden contains Biotin, Vitamin A, C and E for healthy appearance of skin, hair and nails. Antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C, and minerals such as Iron, Selenium and Zinc help in the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It also helps to support healthy bones and teeth with Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D3.
Only for adults. Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate)1667 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)160 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)400 IU
- Vitamin E (Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)30 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl)1.65 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)2.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)24 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)2 mg
- Folic Acid200 mcg
- Biotin75 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)9 mg
- Calcium120 mg
- Magnesium60 mg
- Iron7 mg
- Zinc10 mg
- Manganese2 mg
- Copper1 mg
- Iodine75 mcg
- Selenium50 mcg
- Panax Ginseng Extract50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)2.5 mcg
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Panax Ginseng?
Panax Ginseng is a plant, its extract helps to improve brain health and cognitive functions which ultimately improves work efficiency and physical stamina. It also helps to fight with daily stress and prevent muscle damage from exercise and endurance activities.
How to take it?
Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal. Do not exceed from the daily recommended dose.
Who can take it?
Only adults can take this dietary supplement.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Ginsoden?
No side effects of Nutrifactor’s Ginsoden have been reported yet. Kindly do not exceed from the recommended daily dose.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Ginsoden?
Nutrifactor’s Ginsoden is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.