- Supports formation of hemoglobin which transports oxygen to the cells.
- Helps to fulfill extra iron needs during pregnancy & menstruation.
- Helps to reduce tiredness, fatigue & lethargy
- Nutrifactor’s Fero contains Iron (Ferrous fumarate) with vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) and Vitamin B9 (Folic acid).
- It helps in the formation and proper function of red blood cells, as well as in the reduction of iron deficiency.
- Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood, and promotes energy utilization.
- It is most suitable for Healthy individuals who seek to support their blood health, Pregnant women with additional iron requirements, women with irregular menstrual periods.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Fero?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Fero. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 month’s use. Use at least 4-6 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 Capsule daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Fero?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.