- Helps in healthy hair, radiant skin and stronger nails.
- Supports bones health and energy production.
- Plays key role in antioxidant action.
- Supports normal enzyme action.
- Nutrifactor’s Dermazon contains a blend of 24 vital vitamins and minerals which are very effective and supportive for the health of skin, hair, and nails.
- It contains key vitamins including Vitamin B complex, Vitamin D, A, C, and E which not only help in enzyme action, energy boost, and stronger immunity but also in collagen formation, stronger bones, healthier skin, and better hair growth.
- Biotin’s rich amount supports healthy hair growth, reduced hair fall while supporting healthier skin cell formation.
- Dermazon also contains essential minerals such as, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium, and Manganese; these are important cofactors for the action of enzymes and body processes that help to sustain normal health.
- Choline and Inositol may help in healthy nerve conduction and brain functions.
Take 2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Dermazon?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Dermazon. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
How to take it?
Take 2-3 tablets as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly people can take this supplement who have problems like hair fall, dry hair, skin problems, and brittle nails.
Where can I buy Dermazon?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.