- Supports absorption and utilization of calcium into the bones.
- Helps to reduce the risk of rickets, osteomalacia and osteoporosis.
- Supports hormonal balance, regulates blood pressure.
- Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D provides Calcium & Vitamin D3 in one convenient formula that supports healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium is essential for building and maintenance of healthy bones & strong cardiovascular system and Prevents from muscle spasm.
- Vitamin D3 regulates the absorption of calcium and helps to form strong teeth and bones.
- It is most suitable for Bone and teeth disorders, Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia and Postmenopausal symptoms.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is Calcium?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, present mainly in the bones and teeth. It is an essential dietary element required in optimal amounts for good bone health, efficient nerve and muscle functions, and overall cardiovascular health.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body to absorbs calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D3, calcium and phosphorus are important for building and keeping strong bones. Vitamin D3 is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia, osteoporosis).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 3-4 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D?
No side effects reported yet by using Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.