- Vital for normal Body growth and development .
- May assist in the management of Folate deficiency before and during Pregnancy.
- Helps to reduce the risk of Spina bifida/Anencephaly(Neural tube defects).
- Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid is an essential B vitamin, known as Vitamin B9.
- Folic acid is essential for women's health. Taking Folic acid is particularly vital before and during Pregnancy because it reduces the risk of Birth disorders including serious Neural tube defects such as Spina bifida.
- It also reduces the risk of Anemia during Pregnancy or Menstruation.
- It is suitable for people with Iron deficiency Anemia to support healthy Red blood cell production.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 3-6 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
For adults 18 years and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.