- Drug free and natural way to help in depression, anxiety, insomnia and restlessness.
- Assists in regulating serotonin levels.
- Efficient in improving mood swings.
- Helps in controlling appetite.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuroton is a dietary supplement containing 5-HTP, a naturally occurring substance derived from the seed pods of Griffonia simplicifolia, a West African medicinal plant that helps in depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia and restlessness naturally. It also helps to improve mood and calm the body.
- 5-HTP assists in regulating the levels of Serotonin, and also helps in controlling appetite, relaxing mood and temperament.
- It is a non-habit-forming supplement that also contains key vitamins as co-factors; Niacin and Vitamin B6 which help in increasing the absorption and bio-availability of 5-HTP. These also aid in reducing oxidative stress.
Take 1 capsule daily as a dietary supplement with water, after the meal at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Nuroton?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nuroton. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
How does it work?
Nutrifactor’s Nuroton contains 5-HTP, an amino acid that converts to Serotonin in our body, which is a neurotransmitter and helps in depression, anxiety and mood swings.
Can I take Nutrifactor’s Nuroton with other dietary supplements?
Nutrifactor’s Nuroton is not intended to be used with other dietary supplements containing L-tryptophan or 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) because it will increase the dosage of 5-HTP than the daily limit.
How to take it?
Only for adults, take 1 capsule daily as dietary supplement with water, after the meal at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who can take Nutrifactor’s Nuroton?
Nutrifactor’s Nuroton is suitable for adults and elderly people to take.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nuroton?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.